Pick a tealight sample from our scent collection. A great way to sample our current candle options. Choose from a fun selection of woody, fruity, fresh and bakery scents.
Sample is for 1 unit only.
Each tealight is hand poured using 100% soy wax.
Free shipping with purchase of $65 or more. Shipping is removed at the last window at checkout.
Tea light samples come as 1 tea light only.
NET WT: 15.6g/0.55oz for each tealight.
Each tea light is approx. 1.5" wide and 0.75" height.
• AMBER + WOODS – Walking along a beach trail of wood, amber, eucalyptus and musk.
• BASIL + PEAR – A sweet pear garnished with basil.
• BLOSSOM – Apple, Pear and spring cherry blossoms.
• CEDAR + CITRUS – Sophisticated blend of cedar wood and a touch of ripe citrus.
• CHAMOMILE + LAVENDER – A wonderful blend of bergamot, lavender, wood and a touch of musk.
• COCONUT LIME – White coconut and tangy lime.
• COTTON + EUCALYPTUS – Fresh eucalyptus and clean linen.
• FRENCH VANILLA – The classic scent of soft vanilla bean
• COTTON + LINEN – Freshly washed linen blowing in the wind just outside your window.
• FRUITY LOOPS – Tangy orange, red cherry, lime and vanilla. Yummy!
• JUST PEACHY – Juicy peaches, crisp apple and a touch of plum.
• LAVENDER – A warm breeze scented with wild lavender.
• LILACS – A brightly blossomed lilac garden.
• MAPLE SUGAR – Traditional Canadian maple syrup.
• NAKED – unscented.
• PAPAYA + MANGO – An exotic blend of ripe papaya, tangerine and grapefruit.
• RASPBERRY + VANILLA – Ripe raspberries, earthy vetiver and warm vanilla.
• SAGE + BERRY - Notes of sage, rosemary mint and ripe blackberries.
• SELF-CARE – Restore the senses with clean ozone, eucalyptus and orange blossom.
• SWEET CLEMENTINE – Tangy and sweet clementines.
• TROPICAL – Juicy pineapple and papaya.
• TWISTED VANILLA – Creamy vanilla, maple and cinnamon giving this candle a twist of sweet and spicy.
• WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS – Fresh lemon peel.
Our candles/tea lights are awesome because...
- They're made with 100% Soy wax
- Hand crafted in small batches
- Clean burning, vegan, cruelty free and Eco-friendly.
- They will make you happy...
Is it a gift? No worries because we got you covered. Include your gift message at checkout.
If you would like us to send your gift directly to that special person, don’t forget to fill in their name and address in the shipping section at check out.
Please see below instructions. Burn time is approximately 4-6 hours.
1. Your tea light will burn clean.
2. Keep an eye on your burning tea lights at all times and do not burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Trim those wicks! If you see that he wick has formed a little mushroomed ball or if it is burning too long, trim the wick to 1/4” before lighting your tea light every time.
4. Keep away from children, pets and drafts.
Returns and Exchanges:
We do not offer returns or exchanges. We work very hard to ensure quality and that there are no errors with your orders. Our candles/tea lights are hand made, therefore you might see some variations in color, texture, and appearance. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the product. Please understand that scents are very personal. What is light smelling to one person, may be considered strong to someone else.
If there has been an error with your order, or you have received a defective item, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.
Orders are shipped using Canada Post. A tracking notification is sent to you once your order is shipped. Candle Bar Studio is not responsible for items that are delayed, stolen or lost in transport. Please use your tracking number to track your shipment. Contact me with any concerns.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
When lighting your candle, let it burn for the first time until it forms a complete "melt pool" across the jar- otherwise it will not burn properly the next time.
We find that it is best to burn our candles in 3 to 4 hour increments.
Keep an eye on those candles! Don't leave the candle burning unattended and keep away from anything that can catch fire.
Trim those wicks! Be sure to trim the wick to 1/4 “ before re-lighting, especially if wick has formed a mushroom-like tip.
Once your candle is finished, soak your container in warm and soapy water for a few minutes to loosen wick.
Keep candles away from children, pets and drafts.
Burn time depends on the candle size you choose. Our candles burn anywhere from 20 to 55 hours, depending on the size of the candle. Please see each individual listing for details.
Orders are shipped using Canada Post. A tracking notification will be sent to you by email once your order is shipped. Candle Bar Studio is not responsible for packages that are delayed, lost or stolen in transport. Please use your tracking number to track your shipment.
PICKING UP option is for those who are local and can pick up at our location in Laval or Montreal. Shipping will not be charged if you use code "PICKINGITUP" at checkout. I will contact you once your order is ready for pick up to set up location and time.