Hand poured in a vintage mason jar.Choose from a fun selection of woody,fruity, fresh or bakery scents. What are your favorites?
Listing is for 1 candle.
NET WT: 8OZ/226G
FREE SHIPPING with purchase of $60. No coupon needed, Canada only. Shipping is removed at the very last screen after payment is entered and you proceed.
• BASIL + PEAR – A sweet pear garnished with basil.
• BLUEBERRY – Sweet blueberries picked fresh from the farm.
• CAMPFIRE – Around a crackling fire enjoying its smoky embers.
• CITRUS + SAGE – Clary sage, crisp lemon and sparkling lime.
• COASTAL LANE – Pacific Coast ocean mist and agave nectar.
• COFFEE FIRST – Robust coffee with a splash of vanilla cream.
• COTTON + EUCAYPTUS – Fresh hung laundry blowing in the breeze with a touch of eucalyptus.
• DAY DREAMING – Fragrant lavender picked fresh from the lavender fields.
• LAVENDER + VANILLA – Wild lavender paired with vanilla bean.
• MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD – Rich mahogany and oak wood to create the perfect masculine scent.
• NORHTWOODS – Hiking along a great Canadian Forest trail just after a rainfall. Warm and woodsy.
• RASPBERRY + VANILLA – Ripe red berries, vetiver and subtle vanilla.
• RELAX – Eucalyptus, spearmint and a touch of herbal lavender.
• SAGE + BERRY – Herbaceous notes of sage, rosemary mint and ripe blackberry.
• SANDALWOOD + AMBER – A rich exotic blend of sandalwood and sensual amber.
• SELF-CARE – Restore the senses with clean ozone, eucalyptus and orange blossom.
• TEA TIME – White tea, spritz of lemon, freesia and bergamot.
• VANILLA MINT – Refreshing combination of mint leaves and creamy vanilla.
• WOODSY TEA – A woody tea and lemon.
WINTER SCENT DESCRIPTIONS
• CINNAMON BUNS – Fresh from the oven with cinnamon sugar and vanilla icing.
• COZY COTTAGE – Spend a weekend at the cottage. Cedarwood and saffron combine with woodsy and musk.
• COZY WEATHER – Snuggle with our favorite cozy sweater and take a winter walk with notes of moss, apple, mint and fallen leaves.
• INCENSE + PINE – A wintry outdoor blend of evergreen and incense.
• MARSHMALLOWS BY THE FIRE - Gooey marshmallows freshly roasted with a hint of firewood.
• STAY WARM – Cool peppermint, hint of pine and vanilla.
• WARM CINNAMON – Cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin.
• WHITE WINTER – A crisp winters night with cashmere, peppermint, sandalwood and winter woods.
Our candles are awesome because...
- They're made with 100% Soy wax
- Hand crafted and freshly poured.
- Clean burning, vegan, cruelty free and Eco-friendly.
- They will make you happy...
Is it a gift? No worries because we got you covered. Click the gift wrap option at checkout to have your gift placed in a box and tied with holiday string and labelled with your message. Gift wrapping has an extra fee of $5.00.
If you want to gift with just a message, please click on “this order is a gift”. You can include a message for free but this option does not include the box and label. If you would like us to send your gift directly to that special person, don’t forget to fill in their name and address in the shipping section at check out.
Candle burn time depends on your candle care. Please see FAQ.
Burn time is approximately 40 hours. Once your candle is finished, you can reuse or recycle your jar. Simply clean in warm soapy water.
Returns and Exchanges:
We do not offer returns or exchanges. We work very hard to ensure quality and that there are no errors with your orders. Our candles are hand made, therefore you might see some variations in color, texture, and appearance. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the product. Please understand that scents are very personal. What is light smelling to one person, may be considered strong to someone else.
If there has been an error with your order, or you have received a defective item, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.
Orders are shipped using Canada Post. A tracking notification is sent to you once your order is shipped. Candle Bar Studio is not responsible for items that are delayed, stolen or lost in transport. Please use your tracking number to track your shipment. Contact me with any concerns.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
When lighting your candle, let it burn for the first time until it forms a complete "melt pool" across the jar- otherwise it will not burn properly the next time.
We find that it is best to burn our candles in 3 to 4 hour increments.
Keep an eye on those candles! Don't leave the candle burning unattended and keep away from anything that can catch fire.
Trim those wicks! Be sure to trim the wick to 1/4 “ before re-lighting, especially if wick has formed a mushroom-like tip.
Once your candle is finished, soak your container in warm and soapy water for a few minutes to loosen wick.
Keep candles away from children, pets and drafts.
Burn time depends on the candle size you choose. Our candles burn anywhere from 20 to 55 hours, depending on the size of the candle. Please see each individual listing for details.
Orders are shipped using Canada Post. A tracking notification will be sent to you by email once your order is shipped. Candle Bar Studio is not responsible for packages that are delayed, lost or stolen in transport. Please use your tracking number to track your shipment.
PICKING UP option is for those who are local and can pick up at our location in Laval or Montreal. Shipping will not be charged if you use code "PICKINGITUP" at checkout. I will contact you once your order is ready for pick up to set up location and time.
Feb 9, 2021
Really love the quality and the scents!
Dec 20, 2020
Dec 17, 2020
Nov 29, 2020
It smells awesome, very sensuous.