A wonderful combination of creamy vanilla and freshly picked mint.
FREE SHIPPING with purchase of $60. No coupon needed
Our candles are awesome because...
- They're made with 100% Soy wax
- Hand crafted in small batches
- Clean burning, vegan, cruelty free and Eco-friendly.
- They will make you happy...
Is it a gift? No worries because we got this. We will make your package look pretty. Just let us know in the “comments to seller” section what names you would like printed in the “to/from” label. If you would like us to send your gift directly to that special person, don’t forget to fill in their name and address in the shipping section at check out.
4oz - 113g
Jars with lid are approximately 2 3/8” tall and 2 3/4” wide (diameter).
Candle burn time depends on your candle care. Please see below instructions. Burn time is approximately 20 hours. Once your candle is finished, you can reuse or recycle your jar. Simply clean your jar in warm soapy water.
1. Your candle will burn clean, but please do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
2. Keep an eye on your burning candles at all times and do not burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Trim those wicks! If you see that he wick has formed a little mushroomed ball or if it is burning too long, trim the wick to 1/4” before lighting your candle every time. This will avoid burning the wax and jar.
4. When you first light this baby up, make sure to give it enough time to form a melt pool across Let your candle melt all the way to the sides of your jar to form a complete melt pool across the jar. That candle will not burn right the next time.
5. Keep away from children, pets and drafts.
6. Keep an eye on your candle and do not light it near anything that can catch fire! Do not touch while it’s hot.
Returns and Exchanges:
We do not offer returns or exchanges. We work very hard to ensure quality and that there are no errors with your orders. Our candles are hand made, therefore you might see some variations in color, texture, and appearance. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the product. Please understand that scents are very personal. What is light smelling to one person, may be considered strong to someone else.
If there has been an error with your order, or you have received a defective item, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.
Orders are shipped using Canada Post. A tracking notification is sent to you once your order is shipped. Candle Bar Studio is not responsible for items that are delayed, stolen or lost in transport. Please use your tracking number to track your shipment. Please contact me with any concerns.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
When lighting your candle, let it burn for the first time until it forms a complete "melt pool" across the jar- otherwise it will not burn properly the next time.
We find that it is best to burn our candles in 3 to 4 hour increments.
Keep an eye on those candles! Don't leave the candle burning unattended and keep away from anything that can catch fire.
Trim those wicks! Be sure to trim the wick to 1/4 “ before re-lighting, especially if wick has formed a mushroom-like tip.
Once your candle is finished, soak your container in warm and soapy water for a few minutes to loosen wick.
Keep candles away from children, pets and drafts.
Burn time depends on the candle size you choose. Our candles burn anywhere from 20 to 55 hours, depending on the size of the candle. Please see each individual listing for details.
Orders are shipped using Canada Post. A tracking notification will be sent to you by email once your order is shipped. Candle Bar Studio is not responsible for packages that are delayed, lost or stolen in transport. Please use your tracking number to track your shipment.
PICKING UP option is for those who are local and can pick up at our location in Laval or Montreal. Shipping will not be charged if you use code "PICKINGITUP" at checkout. I will contact you once your order is ready for pick up to set up location and time.