Fall and spooky scent choices are here! Soy TEALIGHTS are a great way to test out new fragrances. Pick a scent from a variety scents. Please see scent descriptions below.
Each tealight is hand poured using 100% soy wax.
Free shipping with purchase of $65 or more. Shipping is removed at the last window at checkout.
Tea lights come as a set of 6 tealights in one package.
NET WT: 15.6 g - 0.55 oz for each tealight.
Each tea light measures approx. 1.5" wide and 0.75" height.
• ALOE AND GREEN CLOVE - Fresh citrus , clean aloe and light green clover.
• APPLE CIDER - Freshly picked apple, warm cider and fall spice.
• BLOSSOM – Apple, Pear and spring and cherry blossoms.
• CAMPFIRE – A true campfire scent with cedarwood and smoke.
• CANDY CORN - Creamy vanilla coated in a hard buttery shell.
• CEDAR + BRANDY – Aged Brandy and Brandy.
• COFFEE CAKE - Coffee cake sponge,vanilla and cinnamon.
• COZY WEATHER - Cool mint, seasonal fruits, and oakmoss.
• ENCHANTED - Wild sage, cedar wood and citrus.
• FALLING LEAVES – Forest berries, fir needle and crispy fall leaves.
• HAUNTED MANSION – Creepy and exciting with citrus, sage and old cedar.
• HOCUS POCUS – Fir needle, cashmere and smokey woods.
• LAVENDER MINT – Green mint and lavender.
• LEMONGRASS VERBENA – Fresh lemongrass and herbs.
• MOON – Driftwood, cotton blossom and fresh air.
• NAKED – Unscented.
• ORCHARD LANE – Freshly picked apples.
• PUMPKIN CHAI – Chai spice, warm pumpkin and whipped cream.
• PUMPKIN FARM – Farm fresh apple, pumpkin and vanilla.
• PUMPKIN PIE – Pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
• PUMPKIN QUEEN – Outdoor Fall with falling leaves and cinnamon.
• PUMPKIN SPICE – Pumpkin, rum, cinnamon and apple.
• SPOOKIE DOOKIE – Baked pumpkin pie sprinkled with brown sugar.
• SWEET CLEMENTINE - Tangy and sweet Clementine.
• TOASTED GRAHAM LATTE – Coffee bean, toffee and toasted marshmallows.
• WITCH'S BREW – Patchouli, cinnamon and cedarwood.
Our candles/tea lights are awesome because...
- They're made with 100% Soy wax
- Hand crafted in small batches
- Clean burning, vegan, cruelty free and Eco-friendly.
- They will make you happy...
Is it a gift? No worries because we got you covered. Include your gift message at checkout.
If you would like us to send your gift directly to that special person, don’t forget to fill in their name and address in the shipping section at check out.
Please see below instructions. Burn time is approximately 4-6 hours.
1. Your tea light will burn clean.
2. Keep an eye on your burning tea lights at all times and do not burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Trim those wicks! If you see that he wick has formed a little mushroomed ball or if it is burning too long, trim the wick to 1/4” before lighting your tea light every time.
4. Keep away from children, pets and drafts.
Returns and Exchanges:
We do not offer returns or exchanges. We work very hard to ensure quality and that there are no errors with your orders. Our candles/tea lights are hand made, therefore you might see some variations in color, texture, and appearance. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the product. Please understand that scents are very personal. What is light smelling to one person, may be considered strong to someone else.
If there has been an error with your order, or you have received a defective item, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.
Orders are shipped using Canada Post. A tracking notification is sent to you once your order is shipped. Candle Bar Studio is not responsible for items that are delayed, stolen or lost in transport. Please use your tracking number to track your shipment. Contact me with any concerns.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
When lighting your candle, let it burn for the first time until it forms a complete "melt pool" across the jar- otherwise it will not burn properly the next time.
We find that it is best to burn our candles in 3 to 4 hour increments.
Keep an eye on those candles! Don't leave the candle burning unattended and keep away from anything that can catch fire.
Trim those wicks! Be sure to trim the wick to 1/4 “ before re-lighting, especially if wick has formed a mushroom-like tip.
Once your candle is finished, soak your container in warm and soapy water for a few minutes to loosen wick.
Keep candles away from children, pets and drafts.
Burn time depends on the candle size you choose. Our candles burn anywhere from 20 to 55 hours, depending on the size of the candle. Please see each individual listing for details.
Orders are shipped using Canada Post. A tracking notification will be sent to you by email once your order is shipped. Candle Bar Studio is not responsible for packages that are delayed, lost or stolen in transport. Please use your tracking number to track your shipment.
PICKING UP option is for those who are local and can pick up at our location in Laval or Montreal. Shipping will not be charged if you use code "PICKINGITUP" at checkout. I will contact you once your order is ready for pick up to set up location and time.
Sep 29, 2021
The scent is pretty subtle. Not quite as strong as I was hoping.
Dec 19, 2020
This purchase was tea lights. Beautifully made and packaged. Will definitely order again in the future.
Oct 17, 2020
Sep 28, 2020
The tea lights from this shop have really proven to help brighten up my day while I work from home. They have a present scent that fills up the room without overwhelming. I purchased "tea time" and "let's get nutty". Tea time has a nice soapy tea-like scent, while "let's get nutty" is a lightly sweet and floral marzipan. The quality for the price means I will be returning for more.